DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Coldwell Solar is seeking a Director of Marketing who is responsible for driving initiatives to achieve operational excellence and aligning marketing and business development execution by planning, articulating and communicating the company’s marketing strategy, ensuring brand integrity and consistency, managing marketing assets, and ensuring measured results. Additionally, this position will manage and coordinate the marketing and creative staff.
- Responsible creating: marketing, advertising and communication strategies based on company’s strategic goals
- Establishes marketing policies and procedures.
- Determines marketing objectives to meet company-wide goals
- Directs the preparation of the marketing plan
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing efforts and communicates results to company leadership
- Works with the President and General Manager to develop and track marketing budget
- Manages qualification, proposal and presentation activities
- Manages the collateral development, public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development implementation, special events, direct mail programs, email blast programs, and market research activities
- Directs creation and organization of all marketing assets, including template, graphics, and images
- Manage website and social media development and content
- Manages CRM training, maintenance, and integrity
- Lends marketing support and resources to other divisions, including HR, Operations, and the Field
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Attends and participates in trade shows that promote and improve company brand
- Ongoing collaboration with Sales department to develop marketing strategies, plans and metrics
- 10 years of Solar or Construction marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Comprehensive knowledge of firm’s practice, clientele, goals, policies and procedures.
- Impeccable communication skills—values candid communication with direct reports, peers and superiors within the organization
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and teaching skills
- High degree of integrity and ability to establish trust and operate with transparency while respecting company confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, tools, and resources.
- Tactful, persistent, organized, resourceful, strategic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to evaluate and analyze the success of marketing strategies and create targets that measure the success of the department
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee referral program
- Bonus compensation program
Coldwell Solar is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Coldwell Solar offers superior standards of professionalism and integrity in the building of long-lasting solar installations that provide the highest energy output – with significant savings on energy costs. Transparency and ongoing service support to customers, coupled with integrity in all of our work, is the bedrock of our business values. Highly-skilled employees bring unmatched power system engineering and project management experience from the solar, construction and energy management industries. A significant part of that expertise is the result of our history of innovation in design, engineering, and construction.
We handle the entire solar installation process, including permits, rebates, engineering, construction, on-going monitoring and support of the system for years, as an energy partner and focuses on serving agribusiness, farms, utilities, architects, general contractors, commercial buildings, properties, schools, manufacturing and industrial companies. We are certified to meet the most complex standards and consistently delivers the highest-quality, long-lasting workmanship.