Kern County Solar Projects
Kern County has much to offer agriculture, industrial and commercial companies, which is why so many are located here. With the deepest water table in the Central Valley, pumping water for crop irrigation can be more expensive. The region is lush with dairy farms and numerous permanent and seasonal crops, including grapes, carrots, alfalfa, nuts, citrus, and much more. It’s also home to numerous cotton gins, food processing facilities, cold storage organizations, and agricultural businesses that typically use a significant amount of energy for their operations.
This, along with the lengthy county permit processes present here and the high rates charged by Southern California Edison, the cost of operations can be high. Commercial solar energy solutions in California aim to improve this, providing organizations with some much-needed support as they provide their valuable services.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Energy
Making the move to agricultural solar energy systems is a big change for any organization. With increasing costs, it’s more important than ever that your business is reviewing the benefits of solar. There are numerous benefits associated with the investment in solar including:
- 26% tax breaks to qualifying organizations that can be used to reduce financial obligations, keeping more money in the company.
- Favorable tax benefits for accelerated depreciation.
- Reduced overhead business costs, directly impacting the company’s bottom line.
- Deep well pumping costs offset or minimized for maximum optimization of solar benefits
- Calculated time of use to maximize the best rates for the highest savings to address daily operational costs.
- Energy independence in a time when many electric providers threaten to limit access to power as demand increases
- Batteries and storage systems to enhance the capabilities of your system for max benefits and savings during heavy demand times (i.e. summer pumping)
- A wise investment in the environment that so many entities in Kern County depend on for their produce.
- Strong brand reputation for being environmentally friendly and reducing carbon footprints
- Optimize fallowed land for solar array allowing additional tax benefits
Working with a commercial solar company like Coldwell Solar can change the game, providing businesses in Kern County with the support and guidance they need to thrive in an increasingly challenging environment. Utilizing our solar energy systems, companies can develop new, stronger, and more effective business plans that don’t have high energy costs associated with them.
Solar Energy Services Offered by Coldwell Solar
Coldwell Solar is a trusted solar energy company in California, serving Kern County and the surrounding area. We work closely with our clients to provide consulting services, guiding each in the installation of commercial and industrial solar in California in a cost-efficient manner. We then work to design, install, and maintain systems to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. We know the area. We understand your business’s needs.
We customize solutions to fit your goals, saving you money and helping you to be a good steward of the environment. Use our solar savings calculator now to see how much we can save you.
Coldwell Solar handles the entire solar installation process, including permits,
rebates, engineering, construction, on-going monitoring and support of the
system for years, as an energy partner.
All of our experts are certified to ensure your project is done right.
Coldwell Solar focuses on serving agribusiness, farms, utilities, architects, general contractors, commercial buildings, properties, schools, manufacturing and industrial companies. The company is certified to meet the most complex standards and consistently delivers the highest-quality, long-lasting workmanship.
CA Lic # 969149
Call us Today:
Toll Free: 1 (888) 705-5055
Direct: (916) 435-2900
Email: [email protected]
Outside of USA Direct: 011+1 (916) 435-2900